Terms and Policies
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is required along with the initialed and signed Agreement in order to reserve a rental date for AWCC facilities. AWCC cannot reserve a date and time without a signed Agreement and deposit.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 90 days prior to the rental event in order to receive a refund. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations made with less than 45 days’ notice of event date will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made with 7 days or less notice are non-refundable.
- A change of the rental date and/or times must be requested in writing at least 60 days prior to the original rental date. Requested new dates and/or times are subject to availability. Only one rental date change is allowed per deposit.
- Refunds of the remaining booking costs paid may be made if the event is canceled in writing with at least 90 days’ notice prior to rental date. Otherwise, rental times reserved or services requested that are not utilized are not eligible for a refund.
- Weather conditions do not warrant a refund.
To cancel your facility rental please call the Director of Sales & Marketing at 907-783-0058 x 8 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Point Policies
- Available Year Round
- If you rent Bison Hall then you can use the Point, with gazebo, for no extra charge for a maximum of 60 minutes, including set up and tear down.
- There are no restrooms, electricity, running water or other services at the Point other than the boardwalk and the Gazebo.
- Food and drinks/alcohol are not permitted at The Point.
- Elopements at The Point can be booked 30 days in advance.
- The 2024 Point Elopement price is $14.50 per person, in addition to the cost of admission, for up to 20 guests. You have access to the point for 1 hour, including set up and tear down.
Site Visit Policies
- Available Year Round by appointment only.
- The first 2 site visits/facility inspections are free of charge. Additional inspections will incur a fee of $35 for each half hour.